In August 2015, I purchased 3 TC magazines from Man Venture Outpost (MVO) for a TC 308.Two of the magazines worked perfectly.
One was missing the magazine retaining clip which holds it in the magazine well. I contacted MVO requesting a replacement in accordance with their stated policy. I received a request from Brandon at MVO to send a picture which I did. I waited over a month for a response.
Receiving none I resent the email using the MVO website link for customer support and another to sales. I again received no response after waiting for another month. I sent a third, fourth and fifth emails to the links in their website and one replying directly to the email from Brandon. I have heard nothing back and it is now January 2016.
Suspecting that they were just ignoring my emails waiting for me to go away, I contacted Thompson Center Arms directly and immediately was sent the two small parts needed to make the magazine functional. MVO was fast on shipping the parts to me. They seem to have a problem with customer support even for small easily taken care of issues. I would take this into consideration when purchasing from them if I were you.
I wish I had known about it because there are many places to purchase these and other fire arm parts that have good customer support.Don
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Thompson Center Venture Short Action Magazine 308
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "I ordered a Bohemian style joint tassel toe anklet ,but recieved a very ugly necklace .Please replace with the correct item ordered,thank you robin james..."
- "I purchased this wig from wigtypes. Sent two emails to find out how i could get a replacement. But ive never received a reply. The wig is really bad looking...."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."