ManVenture Outpost - Man Venture Outpost Defective Merchandise

In August 2015, I purchased 3 TC magazines from Man Venture Outpost (MVO) for a TC 308.Two of the magazines worked perfectly.

One was missing the magazine retaining clip which holds it in the magazine well. I contacted MVO requesting a replacement in accordance with their stated policy. I received a request from Brandon at MVO to send a picture which I did. I waited over a month for a response.

Receiving none I resent the email using the MVO website link for customer support and another to sales. I again received no response after waiting for another month. I sent a third, fourth and fifth emails to the links in their website and one replying directly to the email from Brandon. I have heard nothing back and it is now January 2016.

Suspecting that they were just ignoring my emails waiting for me to go away, I contacted Thompson Center Arms directly and immediately was sent the two small parts needed to make the magazine functional. MVO was fast on shipping the parts to me. They seem to have a problem with customer support even for small easily taken care of issues. I would take this into consideration when purchasing from them if I were you.

I wish I had known about it because there are many places to purchase these and other fire arm parts that have good customer support.Don

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 10 #1109395

There customer service is non existent. Spend your money elsewhere!!!!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to ManVenture Outpost. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about ManVenture Outpost.
Filing a new complaint about