In August 2015, I purchased 3 TC magazines from Man Venture Outpost (MVO) for a TC 308.Two of the magazines worked perfectly.

One was missing the magazine retaining clip which holds it in the magazine well. I contacted MVO requesting a replacement in accordance with their stated policy. I received a request from Brandon at MVO to send a picture which I did. I waited over a month for a response.

Receiving none I resent the email using the MVO website link for customer support and another to sales. I again received no response after waiting for another month. I sent a third, fourth and fifth emails to the links in their website and one replying directly to the email from Brandon. I have heard nothing back and it is now January 2016.

Suspecting that they were just ignoring my emails waiting for me to go away, I contacted Thompson Center Arms directly and immediately was sent the two small parts needed to make the magazine functional. MVO was fast on shipping the parts to me. They seem to have a problem with customer support even for small easily taken care of issues. I would take this into consideration when purchasing from them if I were you.

I wish I had known about it because there are many places to purchase these and other fire arm parts that have good customer support.Don

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with ManVenture Outpost and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ManVenture Outpost.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare ManVenture Outpost to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ManVenture Outpost?

Comments

There customer service is non existent. Spend your money elsewhere!!!!